Thursday 28 May 2015

Modified Kickball

Wednesday of this week we had a choice of modified kickball or mini soccer game. I had chosen to do modified kickball because I've never really done it so I wanted to learn how it's played ! The concept was apparently alike to cricket, but I don't know how to play cricket so I just tried to understand during demo. This day I wasn't in the mood to do anything at all because my knee was cramping and it was causing me so much whenever I would run or put pressure unto it. I really liked how some students in our class would encourage students to go up which really pushes them to try the activity. An example of this is Danny, he would volunteer me up to kick and actually participate in the activity which I did xD some people might get pissed when people call them out for activities but in my opinion it's just a way for them to try and help you get involve in the activity. When it was my turn I was constantly getting distracted by the pain on my kne therefore I wasn't able to actually try my hardest when kicking or even just running towards the ball when it was getting kicked. Afterwards, I didn't really feel like it did anything to my body to improve it but nonetheless it was a fun activity especially does who likes to run and kick kickballs. 

1 comment:

  1. :) that game is NOT for fitness for sure. Mostly standing around but it is fun sometimes to just play games and not have to focus on fitness. I'm sorry you are still in pain. You need a summer rest to let your ankle heal, which will allow the rest of your parts to stop compensating (which is probably why they hurt now).

    ReplyDelete