Monday 11 May 2015

Keeping up with Goals

Hi FAM! Lately I've been thinking about the Goal I made in the beginning of the year and I've found/learned what works for my body that targets my goal. Not too long ago after I made that post I tried out for Rugby not knowing how much I will love the sport. My goal of toning my legs were  getting worked up with all the running and leg warm ups we do prior to practice. Also I notice that because of Rugby I'm able to keep a good pace when I'm running now. My body has gotten used to the concept of running for a long time at a consistent pace when I do so during a Rugby game. On another hand, I've also noticed that I've been more exposed to dancing than I ever had before. I've seen, learned and have been inspired by many choreo from several mega crews and choreographers from different parts of the world through YouTube. It's hard to keep up with some or even most choreography so I just enjoy to watch them and if any day I need to come up with choreo it's as simple as watching them for inspiration. I personally use dancing as my alternative workout because first, it's fun second, I always give my all when it comes to dancing... Well at least I try to . I know for a fact that I dance almost everyday at the  dance studio at lunch, it may not be full out but it definitely helps! I still have a long way in achieving my goal, so far so good ! Something I'd like to add to my goal is having a good diet, a healthy diet gives your body the nutrients it needs to perform physically . 

No comments:

Post a Comment