Tuesday 26 May 2015

Adventures with BUNSO

So yesterday (Monday, May25) I was literally just on my desk all morning working on homeworks and projects. I felt so gross just sitting there so I thought of walking around the neighbourhood for fun xD I dragged my sister along with me so I ain't bored ! We just started along 64 and went on random turns and I basically just followed her lead cause I wouldn't know where to go. We ended up walking for 2 hours discovering random pathways and small parks. I just really needed that walk to get my mind off of homework for a bit and at the same time getting my mini workout in because we had pro-d therefore missing a day of PE. BTW . BUNSO  means/is the youngest member of the family. 

2 comments:

  1. Love it. So many good reasons to go for a walk with Bunso.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice for a good workout, AND SHE LOOKS LIKE A MINI KATRINA!

    ReplyDelete