Tuesday 19 May 2015

Locomotion!

It was really warm out today so I wished we had done something a little more chill for fitness. Fitness for today was Locomotion which is a really great full body workout, in my opinion. It's not the first that we've done this so I had an idea what we had to do and the intensity of the workout was pretty much up to us as to how hard we will push ourselves. I thought I was going to be lazy and not try at all because the weather made me lose motivation for some reason. I wasn't also suppose to be doing fitness for it will apply more pressure to my broken knee therefore causing more pain, but I totally forgot about it and just did the fitness xD OOPs.  I didn't realize until halfway through locomotion that I was going full out and I was sweating so much xD Though I did noticed that I was starting to slow down and was having trouble catching my breathe. I also stopped and skipped about 3-4 workouts towards the end because I was starting to feel some pain and cramping  towards my knee, which was expected considering I wasn't suppose to do fitness . I still tried to go back whenever I didn't feel the pain on my knee. After fitness I felt exhausted, sweaty but proud of myself that I was finally able to do fitness again ! 

2 comments:

  1. So hot… I was soaked. I keep saying and wiring this… balance between physio and rest. Need to rest sometimes too. Did you ice your knee after this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Naw. I didn't think I would need it xD

      Delete