Tuesday 5 May 2015

Copy Choreo

SEE MY ALLITERATION UP THERE! Yeah that made me happy. LOL I have no chill. ANYWAYS. Lately I noticed that I've been getting choreo inspirations from other Mega crew dance groups. One of the dance groups my friend Shawn and I have been loving the choreo of is from GRV. They're style of dancing is more of Shawn's style but I still learned the choreo anyway since Shawn seemed really eager to teach it to me. The part of the choreo he know was the Flexin and Finnesin part by Iggy, which is had a very sassy yet hype choreo to it. My other friends are getting tired of hearing it but I personally enjoy the dance, it requires full body movement and a lot of levels when dancing. Shawn, Kathleen (anther friend of mine who is practically my twin) and  i are trying to learn more of the choreo!!

Here is the link: https://youtu.be/32Z377LiLVU

3 comments:

  1. SO GANGSTA!! I can't do hip hop dancing at all. It is too fast and I miss a step and can't get caught back up. Why aren't you on the school teams? I have so many awesome hip hop dancers in my other block.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't think I'd be able to balance dance and school xD

      Delete