Monday 27 April 2015

Yoga pls

Oh man I was so excited for PE today knowing it was choice day ! Then I realized I couldn't do any of the fun activities because of my sprained ankles and knee. I went up to Mr.Neuf asking what he would recommend me to do, because if it was up to me I would have played volleyball (which is a bad idea) but instead he recommended for me to go up in the weight room and do yoga. I personally am not very fond of yoga because I don't like being in one place and holding a pose, I like to always be moving if I were to be workout. PLUS, IT WAS SO CROWDED IN THE WEIGHT ROOM 😂. Anyways.. I searched up "Yoga" on YouTube and chose the first one I saw. As I did the yoga I didn't really feel my body working up too much which was expected because it's not an intense rate workout. It felt more like I was stretching my body rather than yoga, which I was fine with. After my yoga I didn't really feel anything (no soreness or pain). With 10min left in class I went downstairs afterwards and sat with Mr.Neuf as we watched the guys play ball hockey.  

Here is a link to the yoga I did : http://youtu.be/oBu-pQG6sTY

8 comments:

  1. It was so good of you to still participate in PE when you had a sprained ankle- definitely makes me think twice before sitting out when I'm not feeling so good! I like that even though you don't like yoga much you still went and tried it! I like how you also attached the link to the video you followed- next time maybe add a picture or two of you doing the certain poses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job keeping with your fitness while your injured ! Keep the dedication up and soon you'll be on ma level ;))))) JK JK, but yeah I like how u are always motivated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEY I REMEMBER YOU COME DOWN FROM THE WEIGHT ROOM!
    But any way, your really self motivated which is a great skill to have.
    Keep up the work and I hope you get better Sunshine :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice job of actually doing something even when injured, unlike some people who make excuses and sit out. I also like how you put a link of the yoga workout you did.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Katrina you my friend are truly a fighter. No matter how hurt you were, you always had that will to participate with us or do your own thing BUT you didn't not seat out or complain that I cannot do that! You tried and you always had the will to do it even though you could barely walk ! You truly inspire me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't like yoga either ,but you gotta do what you gotta do. Hope you get better or if you are better than goof for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your peers comments. Your attitude rubs off for sure. Being hurt sucks, but the balance between rehab and rest is crucial to healing up properly and more quickly. I'm sorry you were not fond of yoga… I love it (even though I don't practice as much as I should). Side note: Yoga will actually help prevent future injuries in rugby so you may want to learn to like it. ;)

    ReplyDelete