Tuesday 14 April 2015

Fitness Test #2


Beep Test: 6.9 

Seat 'n' Reach: 5

Body bridge: 1min30sec




Vertical leap: standing (2m) jumping (240)


Balance: 15 drops in 1min 

Push ups: 25 modified push-ups in 1min 

T-test : *wasn't able to do*

- - 

I was honestly disappointed of myself that I wasn't able to beat my previous beep test. I think it's because I was not mentally prepared for it and I didn't have the mindset and determination that I can go further than before. Next time I will try to pull through and not give up as easily. On the other hand, I was proud of myself as usual for being able to do the Seat and Reach with my palms and getting a 5. Also, it was my first time trying the Balance and Vericle leap, therefore I thought I did a pretty good job considering it was my first .
After the Fitness Test I only felt really sweaty but I did not feel any pain, or feeling of pulled muscle. Which was a change because never have I ever not  been in pain after Fitness before. I'm pretty sure it was because it was not my best performance of Fitness. 

1 comment:

  1. 5 on flexibility is nuts. :) Your beep test dropping can be mental for sure, but was there anything physical you can identify?

    ReplyDelete