Wednesday 8 April 2015

All around workout

I'm Today we had a choice to workout in the weight room, play dodge ball, 4 corner soccer and outdoor activities. With me as a workout buddy was Miriam (I don't know if I'm spelling her name right) she was such an outgoing workout buddy. At first we chose to go up in the weight room to do a bit of workout based on a picture workout we chose off of google images. She followed the workout I had chosen so I had to modify some things for her but she managed to finish the entire workout. My legs in particular we're much more sore than my abs after the workout which was totally fine with me. 
Secondly, Miriam go tired of the workout so she wanted to losen up and danced. She asked me to teach her an easier version of the dance we had done last week from HipHop, which I was fine with. She found it hard to catch up with the Choreo so I just slowed it down and made the steps easier for her to do. I had  a great time teaching her and it was overall a great small cardio workout done. Lastly, with a few remaining time left in PE we both decided to go down and play dodge ball and four corner soccer. The game was fun and slightly competitive. T'was a fun day ! My legs are definitely still slightly sore. YIKES Good luck to me in rugby tomorrow xD 

2 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE what you did this day. You made her day. Do you have experience with special ed at all?

    ReplyDelete