Wednesday 25 March 2015

RUGBY

Game today against LA Matheson  was golden !!! I'm so proud of my team for having our first win of the season! 25-0 YOOOO! (This is our second game). The other team played well too, just that we are better xD I'm ecstatic for our other upcoming games left in the season. Every practice (rain or shine) and yelling from the coach is paying off because it is evident that our team has a better bond, better communication on the field and we all have definitely improved/grown compared to our first game. I honestly couldn't have asked for a better team ! Can't wait for our future games !!! GO STAARRRSSS!!  

... BTW I made friends from Matheson today before they had aggressively tackled my team and I xD their cool, well some of them.. 

1 comment:

  1. Yay. Congrats ladies. I wonder if you are noticing anything that is a physical requirement in rugby that you need to work on? What unique demands does that sport put on your body?

    ReplyDelete