Wednesday 3 June 2015

Final Fitness Test!

ALRIGHTY! I did not know that today was fitness testing so I was quite in shock. So these are my results fam..

Beep test
Beginning of semester: 7.1
Latest: 8.0
I was so proud of myself for reaching that considering I haven't been excercising recently due to my messed up knee xD After this I felt my knee shaking and becoming unstable which was an indication that I overworked them which was my fault xD Nonetheless I felt really great after the beep test because I knew I did my best and I could barely talk after it. I think what really helped my beep test improve were the warm ups I was doing before I did the testing. We would do those warm ups before Rugby practices or games and it helped a lot with our pace and speed. 

T-test
Beginning of the sem: 12.23sec
Latest: 12.13sec 
There isn't really a drastic improvement in speed for my t-test but I'm not as concerned because I expected to do worse than what I had done considering I had shaky knee and felt unstable. 
  
Seat'n'Reach
Beginning of the sem: 5 
Latest: 5 
This is the area of fitness testing I'm proud of the most because flexibility tests are always my strongest. 

Balance: 14 tips in a min.
Plank: 1min30sec 

... I left out a few of the fitness testing because I  wass not able to do all of them. A friend was not feeling well so I had to be one of the girls to assist her to the office so they could take care of her there. By the time I came back I only had a under 10min to do the rest of my fitness testing so I just did what I could and what had no line. Day after fitness testing my legs were very sore particularly my knee. I literally could not stand up and balance myself or else I would fall down on the floor because of how weak and unstable my knees felt. I could walk around in them now but there are times where I just feel like I'm about to fall and that's when I would sit myself down xD but I honestly could care less because I was so proud of my fitness results and I cannot believe this is my last fitness testing of the semester.

2 comments:

  1. It's so great to see how much you have improved since the last fitness test. This test really helps measure your improvement. Keep it up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to focus on physio for that knee/leg this summer to avoid another repeat of this year in rugby. Your get after attitude is awesome but focus it in the right spot. :)

    ReplyDelete