Monday 16 February 2015

Fitness test #1

AYO! 

Beep test: 7.1

T-tests: 12.23 sec 

Seat and Reach: 5

Plank: 1min32sec 

Push-up : 21/min (modified) 

- -
I wasn't able to test my vertical jump and as well as get to the balance. 

Its been a while since I had done my last beep test, I was actually surprised I reached a 7.1 considering I didn't have PE for a year and half. I think my goal is to beat my personal best of 8.2 . To achieve my goal I will attempt to do more cardio and run outside more while enjoying the upcoming sunny weather. As for the other fitness activities t-test, plank and seat reach stayed consistent from my past fitness test. It was my first time to ever have push-ups as apart of fitness, felt kinda rusty and just did a modified push-up. I could honestly step up my push-ups game ! I am definitely looking forward to improving my fitness during this semester ! 




6 comments:

  1. Wow Trina you post more evidence than me haha. You'll be able to beat your 8.2 by the end of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo ! I have the same high score ! 🙌

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Job Cruz ! By the way great evidence no wonder I took it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow your so flexible!! 7.! is a really good beep test score!! Good job on ur fitness testing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how for the pushups you didn't give up but tried an easier way to do it and still get the work in

    ReplyDelete